Guided - Moutere Hills Winery Tour on E-Bikes
- Duration: 7 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Mapua, Mapua
- Product code: GuideMouHills
$399 per person (first 2 people)
$199 per person (additional people, 3 +)
This tour starts at our Kiwi Journeys depot on the Mapua Wharf at 10.00am (this is flexible). Here we will brief you on the E-bikes and fit you with all the safety equipment required to enjoy this amazing day.
We cycle out of Mapua and make our way to the Moutere Valley, where Neudorf, Kahurangi Estate and Moutere Hills Wineries await. The latter, Moutere Hills, is where we stop for a fantastic
lunch! Forster’s Moutere Hills offer a fabulous dining experience with dishes prepared by award winning chef Alistair Forster. Alistair is a New Zealand Lamb & Beef Ambassador and together with his wife Fiona they have created a stunning restaurant overlooking the vines.
A short ride after lunch will take us back to the Mapua Wharf where you can enjoy the buzzing atmosphere of the restaurants, galleries, cafes, brewery and wine bar before we transport you
back to your accommodation.
The Moutere is also well known for its arts and crafts! As we ride past the vineyards, hops and blueberry farms learning about the local history, we will have time to stop and view some
galleries at your leisure. A must stop, of course, is the oldest pub in New Zealand.
This is an amazing day out where you experience a magical part of New Zealand – a day that you will remember forever.
- Summer: September to April (with the exclusion of Christmas Day)
- Winter: May to August by request
- Cycle equipment which includes E-Bike, helmet, repair kit, panniers or
carrier bag, odometer and trail documentation
- Your amazing guide
- Bottled water / Souvenir Map
- Lunch (platters full of local food)
- Wine Tastings x 3
- For those who do not have transport, Kiwi Journeys can pick you and your group up from your accommodation or our Nelson Depot at 9:15am for an additional cost of $200. This includes your return transport back to Nelson.